Owning a business opens the door to an abundance of opportunity. Along with that opportunity comes vulnerability. Our staff at Wallace & Murray is here to make sure you are protected. Being an independent agent gives us the opportunity to shop your account with numerous insurance companies to make sure you are getting the coverages you need at the lowest price available. Call or e-mail us today for a complete review of your coverages and we will come to your business at a convenient time for you.
Some common business coverages that you should consider include:
- Property – Building and contents
- Liability – Damages you might cause others
- Auto – Business vehicles
- Workers Compensation – Employee injury
- Inland Marine – Equipment, signs, etc.
- Business Interruption – Compensates you for lost revenue or extra expense
Be prepared for the unexpected. At Wallace & Murray Insurance you are not just another policy; you are our VIP customer and our friend. We will advise you just like family to protect you against the unexpected claim and we will be here to help you with your claims as well as your buying decisions. We represent a large number of brand name insurance companies and we can shop your account in order to get you the best coverage for the best premium. Call or e-mail us today for a free quote.
Some common personal coverages that you should consider include:
- Home – Broad coverage for your home, contents, liability, and many extensions of coverage
- Auto – Physical damages and liability for your personal cars and trucks
- Umbrella – Gives you higher limits of liability on your home and auto
- Farm & Ranch – Barns, farm buildings, fences, and livestock
- Other – Boats, R.V.’s, Motorcycles, ATV’s
Life & Health Insurance
When you need it it’s too late. Prepare yourself and your family for the future. Without health insurance you could end up drowning in debt from medical bills. Get a quote today for health insurance for you and your family.
A death is always hard on a family and financial burdens at this time make it even harder. Plan ahead with inexpensive term life insurance. Call us today for a free quote.
Some common life & health coverages that you should consider include:
- Individual and Family Health – covers medical bills for you and your family
- Term Life Insurance – Provides money to your family in case of a death. Premium level never changes for 5, 10, 20, or 30 years
- Group Health – Medical coverage for employees of a company
- Disability – Provides income if you become disabled and cannot work.
- Medicare Supplements, long term care, Medicare subscription drug plans also available